Monday, October 29, 2007

2007 Holiday Card Buffet


What is this?
I'm calling it a buffet because that's exactly what it is. I have eleven cards on the "menu." There is a wide variety of styles and colors - hopefully something for everyone! If you see a card to two (or eleven) that you like, you can order as many of those as you're ready and willing to make. When you arrive at class, you'll have a packet with all your card materials prepared and ready to stamp. How easy is that?

View the eleven designs right here in my previous posts, which show up below this one. I've included supplies and notes for each card, to give you an idea of how it's created, to identify features you might not be able to see in the photographs, and to indicate instances where your card/s may not look identical to the ones in my photos.

Cost?
$20 for the first 12 cards (there is a twelve-card minimum, and the first twelve must all be the same design)
$1.25 per card after that (additional cards must be ordered in multiples of 4).
Prepayment required. Sorry, no exceptions :) You can mail a check, or pay via PayPal.

When?
Friday, November 9, 7:30-11:30
Friday, November 16, 7:30-11:30
Friday, November 30, 7:30-11:30
Friday, December 7 and/or 14, 7:30-11:30 (if needed)
Come to as few or as many sessions as you like.

Where?
My stampin' studio.

Registration Deadline?
THIS FRIDAY, November 2.
To register, send me an email with your selections or post them as a comment here.
[EDITED TO ADD: Registration has closed for the November 9 and November 16 sessions. Register by November 15 for the November 30 session.]

Other:
If you happen to miss this deadline, but still wish to participate, please contact me. It may be that I'll have enough supplies for you, or it may be that you'll have to wait until the second session to begin making your cards.

Are Fridays bad for you? If so, please let me know. I am willing to add or change sessions, depending on what works best for everyone interested.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card are beautiful.

Tracy said...

they are alllll lovely :-)