Monday, September 24, 2012

A Warm Hello - TCPTues228


Happy Monday, friends. Hope you had a great weekend! I'm posting a very late entry for last week's TCP Tuesday #228 challenge, a gorgeous color challenge hosted by Lori.


There's been a distinct chill in the air as the kids and I wait for the bus in the mornings, and I say bring it on! I love the changing leaves, getting cozy in my boots and scarves, and sipping a steaming hot beverage. In an effort to encourage Mother Nature, a variation on the rain dance if you will, I thought I'd ink up this cutie from The Cat's Pajamas You Suit Me. It's such a fun image to paper-piece, too, and I was happy to oblige. The papers I used are from Echo Park's Times & Seasons and For the Record 2 Documented collections. The die-cut behind the image, a left-over I found in my scraps bin, is the inside cut-out of one of the Spellbinders Snowflake Frameabilities dies.


TCP TUESDAY CHALLENGE DETAILS...
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the InLinkz gallery on Alma’s blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES228 for this week’s challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but of course we love to see TCP fans use their TCP stamps!
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Alma's blog, who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat’s Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced each month, who will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.



Hope you'll join The Cat Pack for any or all of this month's TCP Tuesday challenges. A new one comes out tomorrow. Look for it in the TCP forum on Splitcoast!

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Amy this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

scrappymo! said...

This challenge picked a great colour combo...and your card looks lovely.
The twine tied vertically and intersecting with the ribbon is so nice.

Casandra Bennett said...

This is so cute! I will have to check out that little stamp for sure. Always on the look-out for a cute holiday-ish stamp. :)

Casandra Bennett said...

This is so cute! I will have to check out that little stamp for sure. Always on the look-out for a cute holiday-ish stamp. :)

julie_elf said...

It's so warm! As if I've just drunk a cup of tea)))

Marisa said...

Fabulous as always, Amy! Love the ruffled trim along the bottom and two banner tabs on the twine with the buttons.

Patti Okerstrom said...

this is adorable, I love the colors for a warmer winter card love all the simple layers on here and how you paper pieced her ~Patti

http://www.searchengineoptimizationservices.ca/ said...

When an individual need to hire some services or purchase some products, he or she, as a usual process in today's time, first search the product or the service online by entering some keywords.

Anonymous said...

Amy this card is so sweet, love it! love the image too! We have still been living with the humid weather, yesterday was a little chilly on my morning walk but the day didn't take long to heat up.

Conniecrafter said...

So sweet, great paper piecing and love the design, and perfect sentiment!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Love, love, love this pretty card. You make this scrappy look effortless. But, I know it is not. Just Beautiful.

Lisa H. said...

gosh, is this ever darling! love the colors and the layers and well, everything!

Oliwiaen said...

I'd think of this combo as more of a boy-kind, buy your card turned so sweet and girly :-)